- 1. Criteria for classes VI to XII is based on the CBSC norms. Annual examination will be conducted of 80 marks in which student need to score 33% marks. However, it is mandatory for student to appear in all internal examinations and assessments. 90% attendance is a must for promotion.
- 2. Criteria for classes I to V is as mentioned below.
- 1. Every student has to appear in all the examinations conducted in the school.
- 2. There are four examinations in an academic session:
Pre Mid-Term Examination, Mid-Term Examination, Post Mid-Term Examination and Final Examination.
- 3. The syllabus for each exam will be as mentioned in the syllabus book.
- 4. Annual examination for classes VI to IX will take place at the end of the session covering the complete syllabus.
- 5. the final result of classes VI to IX comprises internal assessment (20 marks) and external assessment (80 marks).
- 6. Internal Assessment for classes VI to IX consists of Periodic Tests (10 Marks) Notebook Maintenance (5 marks) and Enrichment Activity (5 Marks) out of which students need to score33% (7 Marks).
- 7. Second Terminal Examination for classes X and XII will be conducted after Pooja Holidays.
- 8. Pre-board examination for X and XII will be conducted along with Post-mid examination in December.
- 9. Weightage of each examination for final assessment is as under:
|Nature of the Examination ||Pre Mid-Term Examination || Mid-Term Examination || Post Mid-Term Examination || Final Examination || Overall Performance
|Classes I to V
|Classes VI to XII
||As per CBSE Norms
1. According to the percentage obtained by a student, the grades will be awarded at the end of every evaluation/examination as under:
|Marks Range ||Grade ||Grade Points