- 1. For Nursery to Class 1:
Attach the photocopy of the 'BIRTH CERTIFICATE' of your child.
- 2. For Class 2 onwards:
Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from previous school.
• COUNTERSIGNED Transfer Certificate (TC) required - If transferred from another board i.e. other than CBSE.
• If transferred from CBSE board then NO COUNTERSIGNED required,
- 3. A copy of Aadhar card of your child.
- 4. A copy of Aadhar card of Mother.
- 5. A copy of Aadhar card of Father.
- 6. Admission will be granted on the basis of information provided by you in the Registration form.
Admission to Stephens international is based on merit. Considerable weightage is placed on intellectual performance, child’s potential, accomplishments and interpersonal skills. Our admission committee also seeks to identify candidate’s qualities that reveal sense of initiative and resourcefulness in extracurricular and community activities.
- Admissions are made only after student qualifies the Entrance Test/observation Test/interview. Such Entrance tests are based on the syllabi of the previous class.
- Admission in classes Nursery, LKG and UKG classes in on the basis of observation and group activities.
- Provisional admission on the basis of exceptional performance by students, exceptional performance is carried out in extreme circumstances after due perusal of their Strength and weaknesses, from the academic and personal point of view. However, cases on transfer under disciplinary ground from any other institution are not admitted.
- No child is allowed to appear for any entrance test without valid official registration in the school office.
- The amount deposited for registration and admission in a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year.
- Students (admitted) must join the school within one week from the date of their admission.
- If a child remains ABSENT without any prior information for consecutive ONE Month from his/her classes after the date of joining the school or in-between the session then his/her name from the school roll will be struck off and his/her admission considered automatically CANCELLED.
- If a student leaves the school in the mid-session, his/her parents must get all the dues cleared before asking for transfer certificate.
- If the parents do not want their ward to re-join school in next session, they must inform the school in writing, by 31st March, failing which the child will be assumed to have taken admission for the next session.
- Students must join the school on an opening day after vacations.
- The school reserves the right of revising the fee-structure and amending its rule.
- The school also reserves the right to grant Transfer Certificate (TC) to any child involved in indiscipline, that is dubbed as “serious” and imply bad character not desirable in student life.
- No admission of any child is any of the classes can be claimed as a matter of right by parents or guardians.